Wednesday 26 March 2014

A few words

I'm suffering from a sincere case of .. not the blues. I don't even know what colour I am today. Not black either. Or even the mean reds. What colour is wanderlust, mixed with a hint of frustration and a dash of melancholia? - Well what ever that colour is thats what I'm feeling. It's not a bad feeling. But not a good one either.

I'm tugging on an electric cigarette trying to find some thoughts. Some words. And I find myself writing about what a struggle it can be. Me. I'm frustrated that there isn't more. Whilst of course I know there is much. So much. I feel disenchanted with the world, yet the world has never seemed so small as it has to me the last couple of months. I'm tired. Sleep. I'll bang this drum again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment